Connecting to the Internet via Dorm Ethernet Port
- After your request for Ethernet access has been processed, plug Ethernet cable into the port on your computer and into the wall port; you should now have limited Internet access.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to the address wiredsetup.angelo.edu
- At the bottom of the Configuration window, click on the checkbox, and click start and install
- In the Credentials window, enter your ASU username and password
- A popup above the network status icon will appear; click on the popup to proceed to the next step
- Reenter your ASU username and password
- After the configuration process has completed, you should now be connected to the Internet.