Small Business Management Certificate Program
Starting a new business is an overwhelming challenge. The ASU-SBDC developed the Small Business Management Certificate Program to help meet the needs of aspiring small business owners. The program will help participants build essential business skills and knowledge on how to run a successful business. Once you complete the requirements, you will receive your SBMCP certificate.
- ENROLL IN PROGRAM (Pay one-time fee of $75)
- Complete the 8 Required Training Modules
- Complete 2 Online Training Modules of your choice
- Meet with an SBDC Certified Business Advisor
- View IRS Tax Module Online
- Complete Draft Business Plan
- Graduate & Receive Your Certificate!
Please note: you have one year to complete all the graduation requirements.