Saturdays, Sundays, and ASU Observed Holidays
Mental Health Emergencies
In case of an emergency, call 911 or the ASU Crisis HelpLine at 325-486-6345.
For Weekends and ASU Holidays
ASU Students are able to receive the excellence of Shannon Clinic’s medical care at nearby Shannon Urgent Care locations.
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday Transportation
Angelo State University now offers free healthcare transportation on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Now you have a free ride to off-Campus, Shannon Urgent Care should a medical issue arise on these days.
Visit the RamTram website for more information.
- Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office: 325-655-8111
- San Angelo Police Department: 325-481-2696
- MHMR Suicide Prevention/Crisis Prevention Hotlines: 325-653-5933; 1-800-375-8965 24 hours a day
- Crisis Intervention Unit: 325-658-3921
- ASU Helpline at 325-486-6345. Help is available 24/7.
- 1501 W. Beauregard Ave.: 325-658-7750
- 424 S. Oakes St.: 325-653-5933
- 244 N. Magdalen St.: 325-658-7750
- MHMR Respite: 325-481-4382
- La Esperanza Health and Dental Centers: 325-658-5339
- Rivercrest Hospital-1636 Hunters Glenn: 325-949-5722
- Shannon Behavioral-2018 Pulliam Street: 325-659-7300
- Shannon Hospital-120 East Harris Street: 325-653-6741
- Community Hospital-3501 Knickerbocker Road: 325-949-9511
Campus Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Visit the Shannon website for clinic locations.