Order Your OneCard
The ASU OneCard is the official identification card for all students at Angelo State University. It is used to access university services, events, and facilities. It is your Gym Card, Library Card, Door Access Key, Meal Card, etc., and it is also an instrument for Financial Aid Refund Management.
You may request an ASU OneCard in one of the following ways:
- Via Your ASU Email Address – Send an email to email@example.com from your ASU email address (angelo.edu) with the following information in the body of the email and the 1 photo attachment (passport-style photo) as specified below:
***Please use your ASU email (angelo.edu) to ensure that your email request is received and processed. Non-ASU email requests will be denied.
- Please specify if you are a(n):
- STUDENT (undergrad and graduate students)
- UP AND COMING SCHOLAR STUDENT (Program for High School Students)
- DUAL CREDIT STUDENT (Program for High School Students)
- ELLI STUDENT (International Students)
- Your full name
- Campus ID (CID) number
- Mailing address - complete street address
- If you are arriving on campus within two weeks of ordering your OneCard, we recommend you have your OneCard sent to our office to pick up when you arrive. Please indicate to do so in your email request.
- Current phone number
You also need to attach 1 photo (1-color, passport style, head photo-see requirements below) in the email:
- Color photograph – passport style (Current self-portrait, full face front view, head is centered facing straight towards the camera, and background should be plain white. Make sure the photo is clear and in good quality. Do not send an edited or photoshopped image.).
Once we receive these requirements, we will review the photos you submitted. If you meet our photo requirements and after we verify information, we will order your card. It will take about 2 weeks for the card to be mailed to you after it has been ordered.
Your first ASU OneCard is provided at no charge. For each lost or stolen card, you are required to pay a $5 fee.
Cards that wear out or do not work due to manufacturing defects may be replaced at no charge. Bring problem cards to the OneCard Office and we will have the card replaced.
Please see Requirements for submitting a photo.