Any and all campus activities you would like to host, from bake sales to recruitment events, need to be approved and reserved through the ASU Special Events Department.
Steps for reserving a space for an event are provided below and are also on the Special Events web page:
- Submit the Facilities Request Form two weeks prior to your requested reservation date.
- If you plan to serve food, make arrangements with our contracted provider, Chartwells Catering Service. Contact catering at 325-942-2124 for any inquiries or questions.
- Once you have received written confirmation from Special Events, develop a marketing plan for your event. Consider using social media and add it to our Greek Life Calendar here.
- Submit a request to Information Technology for any additional equipment beyond what Special Events offers. Contact Information Technology at 325-942-2911.
- Think about special accommodations that you may need for those in attendance (i.e. accessibility accommodations or language translation).
- Plan a meeting with an ASU Special Events Events Manager two weeks prior to your event to ensure that you have addressed all aspects of your event.
If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to reach out the Greek Life Coordinator, Teresa Winegeart at 325-942-2729.