Each Greek Chapter wishing to receive funding from the Greek Life Fund must submit a Funding Application 30 days prior to their travel date.
After Greek Council approves a travel application the Travel packet should be submitted no less than 15 days prior to travel.
Travel Packet (All Travel Paperwork must be typed):
- Trip Profile Form (Note: Advisers must fill out the top portion of this document with their information (including CID), sign the bottom of the document that states “Traveler/Adviser,” and have your adviser’s Department Head/Supervisor and Dean sign appropriate lines as well.
- Student Traveler Profile: This is for air travel. Each traveler needs to complete and submit this form.
- Student Activity Release Form (This form should be used when students are participating in or traveling to University sponsored events or activities. Every student participating/traveling needs to fill this form out.)
- Student Activity Release Form Travel by Private Vehicle (This form should be used when students are riding or driving in a personal or privately owned vehicle to University sponsored events or activities.)
- Affirmation Waiver/Liability Release Form (Out of the Country Travel)
- Student/Group Travel Form (NOTE: section that begins with “Provide the Name of the Adviser accompanying this trip.”) You and your adviser must sign this form.
- Student/Group Travel List (Every student traveling needs to be on this list)
- Driver Acknowledgement Form
- Keeping Track of Expenses: Use this form to help you document your expenses while traveling.
For more information visit the student travel page.
Notes for Advisors
Please remember that the advisor is responsible for the money advanced for student travel and for making sure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner. Please be aware of Student Travel Policies prior to accepting an advance from ASU.
Post Travel Wrap Up
Upon returning from a student trip student organizations have 15 days to wrap up.
- Return unused funds to Accounts Payable (collect a receipt!)
- Submit ALL appropriate receipts (Including Unused funds receipt)
- Submit Student Travel Expense Report, (Note: Advisors must sign this form.)
- Travel Allowance Form (Note: This form needs to be submitted if students received funding for meals)
- Provide Student Organization Coordinator with group photo from event with a short description of what was accomplished (no more than 150 words)
All information pertaining to the Greek Leadership Fund is available in the SOLF Guidelines.