Skip Navigation
Angelo State University
Veterans Educational and Transitional Services (VETS)

Search Site

Information for:

Transfer Student Veteran Information

Transfer students and dependents who have used VA Education Benefits at another college or university should complete a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995 for Chapters 30, 33, 34/30, 1606 and 1607 – or VA Form 22-5495 for Chapter 35) using VONAPP.


Students who have used the Hazlewood Exemption at another Texas college or university will need to re-apply for the exemption at ASU. Applications and eligibility information can be found at Texas Veterans Commission website.

For more information, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill website or contact the ASU VETS Center at 325-486-VETS (8387).

ASU Logo