Red Cross Skill and Safety
The following courses will be offered for
Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
This course tests participant’s knowledge of: rescue breathing, obstructed airway techniques, CPR for adults, children and infants, and the use of an AED (automated external defibrillator). Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive certification in Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED, which is valid for two years.
If you need to be certified please contact UREC to set up a training! 325-942-2034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration for Fall 2020 Classes begins Monday, August 17th 2020
- To register for classes, stop by the Ben Kelly CHP, Room 112 during normal business hours, complete a registration form, and provide payment in the form of cash, check (made payable to: Angelo State University), or credit/debit card.
- Each class has a registration deadline of 12:00 p.m. on the Monday prior to the class date.
- Classes that have not reached 3 registrants at the time of the registration deadline may be cancelled, and refunds or credits will be issued.
- If a participant has signed up for a class and does not show for the class, they will NOT receive a refund or be able to sign up for another class. For them to take another class, they must pay again.