Below you will find information that is usually needed when applying for a grant.
U.S. House District: District 11
Texas House District: District 72
Texas Senate District: District 28
Facilities & Administrative (“Indirect”) Cost Rates
- All programs: 35.71%
- Base: Direct Salaries & Wages, excluding fringe benefits
- Effective date: Sept. 1, 2019
Human Subjects Assurance: FWA-00003083
- San Angelo College Established - 1928
- Angelo State College - 1965
- Angelo State University - 1969
- First Bachelor’s Awarded - 1967
- First Master’s Awarded - 1972
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools since 1936*
Enrollment, Fall 2019
- Undergraduate - 9,046
- Graduate - 1,522
Additional institutional data is available on the Office of Accountability’s Institutional Data webpage.
*Angelo State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Angelo State University.
If you need additional information, please email the Office of Sponsored Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org