College of Science and Engineering
In a student-centered environment, the College of Science and Engineering encourages and supports scholarship, inquiry, scientific literacy, and engagement in STEM through teaching, research, service, and community outreach.
- Develop and deliver an outstanding curriculum so that graduates of the College of Science and Engineering are well-prepared for both employment and graduate or professional education.
- Deliver high-quality service courses to all students and programs at the university.
- Promote and support inquiry and scholarship in STEM.
- Through teaching, scholarship, service, and outreach, inspire engagement in and knowledge of STEM.
- Acquire and maintain the equipment, supplies, and other resources necessary to support the teaching, scholarship, and service missions of the college.