Regular Admission Criteria
- Cumulative college grade point average 3.0 or higher (on 4.0 scale).
- May apply after completion of 84 credit hours.
Guaranteed Admission Criteria
- Cumulative college grade point average 3.3 or higher (on 4.0 scale).
- May apply after completion of 84 hours
- Guaranteed admittance with completion of the application, paperwork, fees, and interview process.
Applicants that do not meet all of the regular admission requirements may be admitted by the review of the MAT Admissions Committee.
Prerequisites in the BSHSP degree that must be completed prior to application includes:
- BIOL 1106, 1306
- CHEM 1111, 1311
- PHYS 1101, 1301
- HSP 2101, 2102, 2301 and 2302 OR BIOL 2123, 2124, 2323 and 2324
- PSY 2301
- HSP 4337
- HSP 4315