When you graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in interdisciplinary studies with a teaching certification from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- Graduates will possess strong written and oral communication skills to be effective communicators both in and out of the classroom.
- Graduates will demonstrate both critical and creative thinking skills.
- Graduates will be equipped with complex problem-solving skills.
- Graduates will demonstrate a high level of ethical judgment and integrity.
- Graduates will possess digital literacy skills to effective educators.
- Graduates will possess the necessary skills in order to build meaningful intercultural relationships.
- Teacher (elementary or middle school)
- Special Education