University Theatre Subscriptions
A Subscription to the Arts@ASU…
…is an extraordinary opportunity to attend five University Theatre productions and notifications of art and music events for only $30. This is a Flex-Pass and may be used however the subscriber chooses. Discounts available for all Veterans, ASU faculty, staff, and retirees.
In the event of pandemic changes to the season, performances will move online and patrons will receive all necessary information of changes with Angelo State University, or government regulations of public gatherings
- Subscribers may purchase tickets two days earlier than general public - online or by calling the theatre box office at 325-942-2000
- Purchase tickets online. Create account to purchase tickets
- Advanced ticket sales are highly recommended.
- Cancellations must be made in advance.
- NO REFUNDS
- Reserved seating is necessary for dinner theatre productions.
- Other performances are general seating.
- Subscribers pay only $15 for dinner theatre tickets, to cover the cost of dinners.
- Only subscribers may opt out of dinner service.
- Reservations must be made in advance and be paid within 48 hours to guarantee meal counts.
- Choose tickets to all performances upon purchase of season package.
- Be placed on top of a waiting list if the event is sold out.
- Ticket sales open two days early for subscribers online and at University Box Office.
- Notifications by mail and email in advance of all theatre and music events.
- Performances from the Concert Choir, Concert Band, Jazz Band, and various ensembles.
- Enjoy performances in the one of a kind University Modular Theatre, University Auditorium will be back and the Eldon U. Black Recital Hall.
- Season subscription is $30.
- Dinner Theatre tickets are only an additional $15.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple & Android Pay
- Cash or Check
- Patrons wishing to donate to one of our endowed scholarships will be listed in the donors section of the theatre program.
- It is asked that donations are made by a separate form of payment.
Help Angelo State University fulfill our mission of providing the best educational experience for our students and allow us to provide the community with quality arts and entertainment opportunities.
For more information contact: artsASU@angelo.edu or 325-942-2146