LearningExpress Library Plus™
Interactive online learning platform that provides users with a comprehensive selection of interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books, and high-stakes test preparation resources modeled after official tests. Users can
- Build key work-related skills in time management, attitude and teamwork, verbal communication, and more, with new tutorials in Career Center Plus.
- Improve college performance with a vast collection of new math practice sets and tutorials and added biology and chemistry practice in College Center Plus.
- Access over 800 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials to help them in school and to launch or advance their careers.
- Prepare for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, real estate, and healthcare, among others.
- Prepare for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT®, ACT®, GMAT®, GRE®, LSAT®, and MCAT®.
- Successfully prepare for the GED® exam when working toward a high school diploma.
- Dramatically improve or refresh basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
Because this resource provides highly-personalized content, all first-time users are required to create a personal account. Personal accounts created for LearningExpress Library will work for Job & Career Accelerator™ as well.