Dr. Jon Ellery
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- M.A., University of Arkansas
- B.F.A., Arkansas Tech University
- Poetry and Poetry Writing
- Film Criticism
- Ethnic American Literature
- American Poetry (graduate)
- American Drama (graduate)
- Poetry and Poetics
- Film Studies
- Mythology and Religion
- Canticles of the Body (poetry collection). Portland, OR: Wipf and Stock Press, 2018.
- Elder Tree (poetry collection). Beaumont, TX: Lamar University Literary Press, 2016.
- The Big Mosque of Mercy(poetry). Temple, TX: Ink Brush Press, 2010.
- All this Light We Live In (poetry). Spring, TX: Panther Creek Press, 2006.
- Quarry (poetry chapbook). Denton, TX: Mountain Muse Press, 2005.
- Whatever Happened to Antara (co-translation of Syrian short stories by Walid Ikhlassi). Austin: University of Texas Press, 2004. (with Asmahan Sallah)
- Peer Review Committee
- English Program Recognition Committee, Chair
- ASU Writers Conference Committee
- ASU Symposium Committee
- Fullbright Alumni Association
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Texas Association of Creative Writing Teachers
- American Humor Studies Association
- Texas Institute of Letters